Holy smokes, we have just released our most powerful stack that will retrieve images directly from your web images folder (warehouse or storage folder in RapidWeaver speak).
A brand new stack from SymfoniP, symImage Pro utilises PHP and jQuery functionality in order to bring you ultimate ease of use in presenting your images in a RapidWeaver stacks page.
- One time setup and configuration.
- Add once only to a Stacks Page.
- Pull Images from a warehouse/storage folder on your web server (relative url to the page).
- Automatic Generation of Thumbnails.
- Automatic Generation of Scaled and compressed Images to be displayed in the symImage Pro Slider. Your original images are left untouched and we compress the images for perfect and optimised web viewing.
- Choose from circular or linear navigation in the symImage Pro scroller.
- Optional Watermark text automatically added to each image in Slider for your own branding.
No images are added or uploaded with your actual RapidWeaver project, saving you time on formatting, scaling , resizing for the web page and bundling these with your RapidWeaver Project File when you publish to the web.
Check out the video or head on to our symImage Pro Product page