A new Image stack for RapidWeaver Stacks pages designed to show off your Picasa Web albums in style.
- jQuery and PHP powered (no Flash)
- Show off your Picasa Albums in a funky Image Slider
- Clicking on a Thumbnail image will bring up the Picasa hosted in a Lightbox / Overlay
- Background of slider is controlled via the Stacks HUD , Gradients supported in IE7, 8 and most modern web browsers that support CSS3 gradients
- Slider width is controlled by the number of thumbnails you want to display we start with a minimum of 3
- Caching of the PicasaWeb album information on your server for fast access to images
Using this new Stack is really simple ….
- Add the Stacks
- Enter your PicasaID and configure the Picasa album you want to display
- Set the number of Thumbnails and color of the slider
- Publish to your web server
- Simple, no need to upload or change your RapidWeaver PicasaBox pages , you just add new images to Picasa itself.
Check it out in action over at our product page